Version 5.0.5 is here!
- Minor bug fixes
- New setting to specify indent size in code editors
Version 5.0.4 is here!
- Fix cursor unfocusing when editing environment variables
- No longer add default content-type or content-length when no request body
- Quick switcher now scrolls properly again
- Add keyboard shortcut to view hotkey help
- Remove var prefix on environment variables
- Add link to httpsnippet library in code generation dialog
Version 5.0.3 is here!
- Fix Content-Length on binary file uploads
- Send more specific Content-Type in multipart uploads
- Fix cursors resetting to start of input when switching apps
Version 5.0.2 is here!
- Added new base64 encode/decode template tag
- Fixed body type selection in Create Request dialog
- Fixed minor bug with OAuth 2.0 access token handling
- Now escape unicode double quotes during JSON formatting
- Fixed ampersands in clicked links
- More reliable file uploads
Version 5.0.1 is here!
- Contextual autocomplete for environments, URLs, header names/values, and more
- All key-value editors are now sortable
- Add OAuth 2.0, Digest, and NTLM authentication
- New Timeline response tab that shows much more detail about the request
- Environment variables and template tags now highlighted throughout the app
- Replaced NodeJS networking backend with libcurl
- Added per-request settings for controlling cookies, template rendering, and URL encoding
- Proxy now supports Digest and NTLM auth types
- Support for custom HTTP methods
- App panes now resizable when in vertical layout
- Many minor performance improvements
- No longer auto-encode equals sign in URL path
- Cookies now stored on redirects
- More reliable sort order after duplicating requests
- Clicking on workspaces in request switcher now works again
- More reliable querystring importing
- Fixed drag-n-drop support within code editor
- Headers editor now refreshed after changing body content-type
- Environment editor now respects line wrap setting
- App now prompts to sync unrecognized workspaces instead of syncing without asking
- Response view types have been reworked to behave more intuitively
- Enable context (right-click) menu in response web view
- Request body syntax highlighting recognizes more content-types
- Better errors for render failures
- HTTP proxy can now be toggled on and off
- Tabs no longer lose state after switching
- Update bracket match style in editor
- Window title now reflects active workspace and request
- Header names now trimmed of whitespace before sending
- Add warning when environments exist, but none are selected
- Better styling of numeric counters on tabs
- Added tooltip help hints in various places
Version 4.2.14 is here!
- Add support for private environments which will not be exported or synced
- Highlight Nunjucks variables in code editors
- Render errors are now displayed again
- Fixed deleted synced resources sometimes reappearing
- Now show escaped unicode characters in response
- Add LINK and UNLINK HTTP methods
Version 4.2.11 is here!
- URLs in responses are now clickable
- Dropdowns in sidebar and on the send button now trigger on right-click
- Now support more than one level of recursive template variables
Version 4.2.9 is here!
- Fixed network request DNS fallback logic in some cases
- Minor bug fixes
Version 4.2.8 is here!
- Fixed app crashing on first launch :(
Version 4.2.7 is here!
- Added ability to auto-download response bodies to file
- Fixed sidebar filtering for nested folders
- Fixed binary file uploads missing Content-Length header
- Fixed pasting Curl command into URL wouldn't update URL
- Fixed code generation only operating on active request
- Clicking Cancel Account after trial ends now signs out