Version 5.11.0 is here!
- OAuth 1.0 Support (PR:571:besolov)
- Atlassian ASAP Auth Support (PR:566:gerrytan)
- No longer require global npm to install plugins (included standalone Yarn)
- Fix GraphQL autocompletion not working
- Fix scroll jumping issue in key-value editors (headers, query, etc)
- Fix Cmd+Enter conflict in Sublime keymap
- Fix for raw cookie editor deleting cookies
- Print Curl version in Timeline
- Template tag editor no longer has delay when opening
- Added debug logging to OAuth 2.0 flow
- Support wildcards in port for client certificates
- Use more unique temporary director name to avoid conflicts
- No longer send default Accept and Accept-Encoding headers
Version 5.10.1 is here!
- Ability to export workspace as HAR (PR:523:Atvaark)
- Can now drag-n-drop files to import
- Client certificates can now be made private (never synced)
- GraphQL now sends operationName automatically
- New template tags for hashing and reading files
- Fixed cookies being deleted when editing (sometimes)
- Closing environment editor too quickly no longer loses changes
- Multipart handling works with large files again (above 2GB)
- Other minor fixes
- Minor tweaks to template tag editor
- Keyboard shortcut to refresh all plugins
- New plugin API methods to set request settings (eg. cookie send behavior)
Version 5.9.6 is here!
- Rewrote PDF response preview for better performance and retina support
- Can now use boolean type in template tag arguments (plugins)
- PDF response preview works again
- Render failures in cookie dialog no longer prevent it from opening
- Fix refresh button in template tag editor
- Add React 16 error boundaries so unhandled errors will do less harm
- Moved multipart/form-data generation from libcurl into Insomnia
- New setting to display all template tags and variables in raw text
Version 5.9.2 is here!
- Can now use environment variables inside template tags
- Autocomplete no longer breaks on template tags containing no arguments (rare case)
- Null values in environments no longer cause problems
- Fix client certificates not working sometimes on Windows
- Fix AWS auth for non POST/GET methods
- Support attribute XPath queries
- Faster prettify for large responses
- File downloads now use name from Content-Disposition header when available
- Upgrade to React 16 (10% faster render performance)
- Auto-select active environment when opening environment editor
- Added menu option to show app data folder
- Improved robustness of template tag editor
Version 5.8.4 is here!
- More keyboard shortcuts (see preferences for details)
- Properly catch and handle plugin errors on app launch
- Fixed GraphQL and cookie list scroll overflow issue
- Added menu item to show dev tools
Version 5.8.3 is here!
- Fixed cookie jar not being created for new workspaces
- Add button to refresh GraphQL schema (PR:481:ganderzz)
Version 5.8.2 is here!
- New cookie editing flow (PR:448:BeeeQueue)
- Support templating in cookies (PR:448:BeeeQueue)
- HAWK authentication (PR:446:jgiovaresco)
- Blocker for large responses works again
- Prevent modal dialogs from closing when escaping autocomplete
- Prevent Content-Length integer overflow for uploads over 2GB
- Environment functions on plugin API (PR:443:Xuanwo)
- Fuzzy filtering now used in all UI filter inputs
- Request method now shown in tag editor (PR:453:derpoho)
- Don't touch already-encoded characters in URL
- Add HTML content-type detection
Version 5.7.14 is here!
- Fixed requests hanging for a subset of Windows users
- Made max redirects configurable in settings
Version 5.7.12 is here!
- GraphQL schema fetching failed when using environment variables
- Copying large text blobs sometimes yielded a hyphen
- Now show render errors when fetching GraphQL schema
Version 5.7.11 is here!
- Fixed some modal dialogs not refreshing when opened