Version 5.9.6 is here!
- Rewrote PDF response preview for better performance and retina support
- Can now use boolean type in template tag arguments (plugins)
- PDF response preview works again
- Render failures in cookie dialog no longer prevent it from opening
- Fix refresh button in template tag editor
- Add React 16 error boundaries so unhandled errors will do less harm
- Moved multipart/form-data generation from libcurl into Insomnia
- New setting to display all template tags and variables in raw text
Version 5.9.2 is here!
- Can now use environment variables inside template tags
- Autocomplete no longer breaks on template tags containing no arguments (rare case)
- Null values in environments no longer cause problems
- Fix client certificates not working sometimes on Windows
- Fix AWS auth for non POST/GET methods
- Support attribute XPath queries
- Faster prettify for large responses
- File downloads now use name from Content-Disposition header when available
- Upgrade to React 16 (10% faster render performance)
- Auto-select active environment when opening environment editor
- Added menu option to show app data folder
- Improved robustness of template tag editor
Version 5.8.4 is here!
- More keyboard shortcuts (see preferences for details)
- Properly catch and handle plugin errors on app launch
- Fixed GraphQL and cookie list scroll overflow issue
- Added menu item to show dev tools
Version 5.8.3 is here!
- Fixed cookie jar not being created for new workspaces
- Add button to refresh GraphQL schema (PR:481:ganderzz)
Version 5.8.2 is here!
- New cookie editing flow (PR:448:BeeeQueue)
- Support templating in cookies (PR:448:BeeeQueue)
- HAWK authentication (PR:446:jgiovaresco)
- Blocker for large responses works again
- Prevent modal dialogs from closing when escaping autocomplete
- Prevent Content-Length integer overflow for uploads over 2GB
- Environment functions on plugin API (PR:443:Xuanwo)
- Fuzzy filtering now used in all UI filter inputs
- Request method now shown in tag editor (PR:453:derpoho)
- Don't touch already-encoded characters in URL
- Add HTML content-type detection
Version 5.7.14 is here!
- Fixed requests hanging for a subset of Windows users
- Made max redirects configurable in settings
Version 5.7.12 is here!
- GraphQL schema fetching failed when using environment variables
- Copying large text blobs sometimes yielded a hyphen
- Now show render errors when fetching GraphQL schema
Version 5.7.11 is here!
- Fixed some modal dialogs not refreshing when opened
Version 5.7.10 is here!
- Fixed race condition causing request creation to fail
- Large response size check now uses uncompressed size
- Fixed invalid cookies causing code generation to break
- Show both compressed and uncompressed of responses
Version 5.7.9 is here!
- Cap number of redirects to 20 (instead of unlimited)
- Over-selecting input bounds no longer clears selection
- Don't allow password input text to be copied
- Some performance improvements
- Add ability to specify Authorization token prefix for OAuth 2.0 Requests
- GraphQL schema introspection requests now apply cookies, auth, and all other Insomnia features
- GraphQL prettify no longer recursively stringifies variables object
- Display schema fetch information for GraphQL
- Automatically switch to POST when choosing GraphQL body