I'm happy to announce that version 4.0 is here! This marks the end of the five month beta period since launch. I would like to thank the over 400 people who I've talked to that helped make Insomnia great.
- Insomnia is now out of beta!
- Multipart form support (with files)
- Binary data support (file uploads)
- Response history viewer
- Support for importing Postman v2 and HTTP Archive (HAR) formats
- All query parameters, headers, form data, and authentication items are now toggleable
- New advanced sending options (hold CMD on Mac or Ctrl on Windows)
- Huge performance improvements!!!
- Fixed nested folders not highlighting correctly sometimes
- Requests are now activated after duplicating
- Lots and lots of small fixes
- Fixed various import bugs
- Much better support for cURL import format (past command into URL)
- Code generation now remembers your preferences
- Can now import query parameters from Url to query editor
- Changed default request body type to none, and improved selection process
- Dropdowns now scroll instead of being cut off if not enough room
- Selected tab now remembered when changing requests
- Can now delete your last workspace (will prompt to create a new one)
- Show milliseconds when hovering over response time
- Show bytes when hovering over response size