Version 5.15.0 is here!
- New template tag for executing JSONPath queries on arbitrary strings. This is useful if you include stringified JSON in your environment or are using the file template tag.
- Folders and requests can now be moved to different workspaces. This can be done via the folder's dropdown menu in the sidebar or in the request settings dialog.
- Additional claims field now available on ASAP authentication (#822 by BCook98)
- GraphQL schema fetches now share OAuth 2.0 tokens with parent request.
- Request name and parent folder no longer reverted when selecting previous history item.
- GraphQL introspection requests are no longer synced or exported.
- Choosing an environment color no longer affects multiple environments (rare bug).
- Form URLEncoded no longer forgets if the value type is set to multi-line.
- No longer requires write permission when including files in multipart form data.
- Backslashes inside template tags no longer break previews.
- Escaped unicode sequences now show properly in environment editor.
- Generated Curl commands now handle duplicate query parameter names.
- CSV and multipart response viewers no longer show stale responses.
- URLs in autocomplete results no longer prevent variables and tags from being shown.
- Prompt template tag no longer uses stale values.
- Request hook plugins now executed for GraphQL introspection requests, code generation, and HAR export.
- Ability to toggle OAuth 1/2 authentication on and off via checkbox.
- Support Curl's --path-as-is flag. This can be toggled in the request settings dialog.
- Region and service fields can now be explicitly set for AWS authentication.
- Query parameter values can now be multi-line.
- Key-value editors now have a delete-all option, available in new dropdown menu in bottom-left.
- Verifier field can now be set for OAuth 1.0 authentication.
- Response body now logged when OAuth 2.0 token fetches fail.
- Authorization prefix label can now be specified when using Bearer authentication.
- Ability to read/write query parameters added to plugin API. Thanks amree and luveti for the help!
- Rename placeholder in header editor. (#820 by benatkin)
- Upgrade Electron to include patch for webview security vulnerability.
- Update Windows code signing certificate.
- Plugin download errors are now handled and logged properly.
- Plugin installs now work with custom .npmrc configs
- Prompt template tag now has additional option to cache results
- Behind-the-scenes refactor to get ready for fuzzy matching improvements. (#797 by axs221)